National ACO Selects MNS To Build And Manage Their National Skilled Nursing Network
MNS is pleased to announce that National ACO has selected MNS to build and manage their skilled nursing home network. National ACO—a Next Generation ACO—currently operates across 6 states: California, Tennessee, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and Pennsylvania. MNS looks forward to applying vast Medicare Advantage industry knowledge to the ACO and Next Generation ACO market.
Skilled nursing facilities meeting the CMS designation of three stars or more interested in receiving Medicare patient referrals from National ACO in 2017 should immediately contact Robin Watts, Provider Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to meet the deadline for the CMS filing.
MNS Offers More Services to Skilled Nursing Providers
Management and Network Services is continually evolving as a value added and cost saving service organization. We are listening to our clients, both payors and providers, to ensure that we are adequately identifying their needs and providing solutions to meet those needs by expanding service offerings outside of our traditional model. Simply choose the service that is right for you.
- Contracting Services: MNS can actively pursue direct contracting on your behalf for targeted/prioritized payors/products.
- Credentialing Services: MNS will take care of your initial credentialing and re-credentialing needs—whether or not you are contracted with the payor through MNS. MNS can also provide these credentialing services to skilled nursing facilities not currently in the MNS network.
- Consulting Services: MNS will analyze your facility operations and advise on areas for improvement, identify key value drivers to attract payors, and showcase your advantages over competitors.
- Care Coordination Services: MNS’ experienced care coordination team reviews clinical information to determine skilled coverage and the suitability of a patient’s admission to your facility. We partner with your staff to streamline the process for concurrent review, providing standardized forms and a thorough understanding of your facility’s payor contracts and payment structure.
- Collections Services: MNS ensures that claims are complete, accurate, formatted, and transmitted according to each payor’s unique requirements, reducing delays and alleviating frustrations for you. We then follow up on your behalf and ensure reimbursement progress.
For more information, please contact Provider Development via email at email@example.com or call 800-949-2159, Option 7.
Provider Portal Updates
MNS is pleased to announce exciting enhancements to our state-of-the-art web-based Provider Portal. Providers will soon enjoy these new features: online claim inquiry dialog with MNS and payor representatives; automatic notification when a case requires documentation, a note needs attention, or an EFT payment was processed by MNS; online review of published documents; and the ability to see and review the entire patient case file. Contact your assigned MNS Provider Education Executive for a Provider Portal Quick Start Guide and to schedule a Provider Portal tutorial for your staff.
Hospital Discharge Planners
MNS provides a special service to help you place your patients in a quality and suitable skilled nursing facility. For a list of credentialed providers in MNS’ skilled nursing facility network, as well as the insurance contracts in which each credentialed provider participates, simply do the following:
- Click on the NURSING HOME LOCATOR button or the Hospital Services tab at the top of this web page.
- Choose variables from the drop down menus (state, county, provider, payor, and/or specialty).
- Click the BUILD PLACEMENT GUIDE button
- Save PDF.
For additional information on services MNS can assist hospital providers with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is still time to sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) so your facility can receive daily reimbursement. There are two ways to sign up:
- Go to the Provider Services tab on this website and click on the Provider Portal button to access the Provider Portal.
- Contact your Customer Service Representative at 800-949-2159, Option 5 or email email@example.com
Payor News for August 2017
- Members of the MNS network in Ohio have been advised that UnitedHealthcare is adding a value-based component to the reimbursement structure that is currently in place for UHC Ohio Medicaid. The change will not go into effect until September 1, 2018. Contact Linda Young-Beck at 614-546-9675 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Members of the MNS network in Georgia have been invited to join the AHF MCO of Georgia Networks through MNS.